- You train hard, there are no days off.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable.
- A raglan cut at shoulders increases mobility.
- Long-sleeve coverage with a thin elastic at cuffs.
- Full front zipper closure.
- Hand pockets at side provide easy storage solutions.
- Mesh inserts help circulate ventilation.
- Reflective elements provide increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Curved hemline.
- 58% nylon, 42% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Under Armour Nobreaks Storm 1 Jacket Blackout Navy/Brilliant Blue fAm5vQYis